[Framers] Frame vs InDesign

Hanson, Dan (BWFS-MPLS) dan.hanson at bwpackagingsystems.com
Fri Nov 19 07:19:56 PST 2021

We are facing the same situation; most info in Frame, but several 20-30 page manuals in InDesign.  I've not used InDesign, but over the last year have been re-creating everything in structured Frame (DITA).  Have not worked single-sourcing into my workflow yet, but I really like not managing paragraph tags and the Publish to HTML5 & PDF options work well.

Dan Hanson