[Framers] Windows 11 compatibility?

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 5 11:36:54 PDT 2021

We bought our new computers just before the Win 11 specs came out, and despite being excellent computers, they don't have the required built-in security "stuff" to qualify for Win 11. Maybe we'll see some firmware updates to help us along. I'd even pay a small fee for that (less than $50).

And I agree that MS needs to stop telling me how I want to use my computer, because most of the time they are wrong .

Alison