[Framers] Stefan wanted to know why so many of us Adobe users "feel" the way we do about Adobe

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Oct 13 13:17:41 PDT 2021

Yea, pretty much. . . I figured after the installation fiascos that started with the first attempt at the Technical Communication Suite (TCS, 2009 - remember that!), Adobe had to catch on fast about this issue, but apparently that has not been the case. . . it was horrible then and has stayed just as horrible now. . . at the time, I remember that I referred to TCS as "Totally Cr*ppy Software.)

I was an early adopter, and learned fast NOT to be in the case of Adobe. . . that hosed my system so badly that I had to basically take it down to bare metal and set everything up from scratch again and I was not the only one who suffered such a fate. . .

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com