[Framers] Stefan wanted to know why so many of us Adobe users "feel" the way we do about Adobe

chris.samoranski at mac.com chris.samoranski at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 14:06:28 PDT 2021

I used Broadvision Quicksilver for quite a while until 2015’ish.  Basically a Windows-based version of Interleaf.  It was very useful, and working with their tech team was terrific.  What changes they’ve made these past six years or so should be significant.  Interleaf was definitely the Gold Standard and I suspect early FrameMaker was developed using many of it’s features.

Chris Samoranski