[Framers] Why so many of us feel the way we do about Adobe

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:27:27 PDT 2021

I think the general feeling of those who are upset at Adobe, is that
Adobe seems to feel:
"We are the best. Nothing else comes close. So we can charge whatever we
want and ignore your request for bug fixes."

Does that about sum it up?

I think when Adobe charged less for upgrades people had more tolerance
for Adobe not fixing bugs. But if they are going to charge a lot, they
should also give a lot in terms of what existing customers want,
including bug fixes and specific features that customers asked for - not
just new features that they feel will bring them new customers.

--
Shmuel Wolfson