[Framers] Why so many of us feel the way we do about Adobe

Craig, Alison GLI/CA acraig at greenlightinnovation.com
Mon Oct 18 11:57:27 PDT 2021

But how many people actually bought maintenance?

And how many writers or employers updated every time a new version was released?

This was - and is - an expensive piece of software with absolutely terrible support - especially when you consider that almost every installation and/or authorisation issue is caused by Adobe?

Alison