[Framers] Contents of Framers digest... Why so many of us feel the way we do....

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:12:46 PDT 2021

Since I've only used FrameMaker and this list and others list it since the
FrameMaker 2 release sometime back in the 1990s, I may not be as qualified
as you in deciding what is acceptable list content...

But I have a strong feeling that FrameMaker's usability, both for a given
task and usability as a tool; changes that have made it less usable or
suitable; and cost increases and changes all are significant FrameMaker
issues.
If these add up to enough reasons that FrameMaker is unprofitable for Adobe
to publish, there isn't going to be a FrameMaker to bitch about. They need
to be brought forward and to Adobe's attention, as much as the few Adobe
employees following the list can read them.

So I submit that all topics that have surface are more than suitable for
the list -- because they are written by FrameMaker users or former users
who care enough to share their opinions in this forum.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358