[Framers] Contents of Framers digest... Why so many of us feel the way we do....

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Wed Oct 20 10:49:45 PDT 2021

Business models evolve. One reason to charge via ongoing subscriptions is
to finance the increasing ongoing development cost of the incremental
releases needed to keep current with industry's advances.

Some of Adobe's Creative Cloud subscription products have been offered on
intermittent month-by-month plans. If this option still exists, it's one
way to make expensive tools affordable.

To quote a spokes-emu, "Only subscribe for when you need."

Agreed that better technical support for those stubborn and costly
productivity-killing issues would help to justify the user fees.

Reading the several recent stories of beyond-lip-service tech support in
the past makes a case for the value of this forum as a place to share
positive and negative Adobe product, service, and corporate experiences
with the community.

It would be great if there was a way to get Adobe people, who have the
clout to make things happen when problems are reported here, read these
forum posts, and get the stuff done!