[Framers] read/write rules

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Oct 20 15:58:19 PDT 2021

Hi Dave...

When initially building an import/export client for FM16 I had to use VS
2019, but as of 16.0.3 that no longer works. With Update #3, Adobe
released a new FDK, but that doesn't work for me either. If you're using
16.0.3, you might try rolling back to 16.0.2 to see if your client works
there (but don't use the new FDK with 16.0.2).

You can download Update #2 and the latest FDK (for 16.0.3 only, I
assume), from here ..

https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/framemaker-downloads.html

For FDK-specific help you might try posting here .. frame-dev at groups.io

Cheers,