[Framers] read/write rules

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Oct 20 17:22:01 PDT 2021

Dave...

I'm quite sure that the FDK at that link is for 16.0.3. It's definitely
not the one that was released with 16.0 .. has newer functions/defines.

Unfortunately, Adobe doesn't add any versioning to the FDKs other than
the major release number, so you have to do some diffing to come up with
an educated guess.

Cheers,
...scott