[Framers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Contents of Framers digest... Why so many of us feel the way we do....

Gust, Dieter Dieter.Gust at itl.eu
Thu Oct 21 22:52:32 PDT 2021

Winfried wrote: "You can download the FrameMaker help as PDF from the Adobe website:
https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/help/help-resources.html"
The FM PDF help file is almost unusable in the current version because of long loading and scrolling times.
If you have the full Acrobat version, use this workaround: remove all PDF tags and scrolling, loading and searching etc. works like a charm.

Regards Dieter Gust

You can download the FrameMaker help as PDF from the Adobe website:
https://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/help/help-resources.html

Best regards

Winfried