[Framers] Error Message Explanation

Thomas Bain tom.bain at icloud.com
Sun Oct 24 10:36:30 PDT 2021

Spencer -

I've never had issues opening files from older versions in the current
version. For grins, I just opened a 1994 file that was in v3, and it opened
fine. You could install a 30-day trial of the current version (16, aka 2020)
to confirm that it works and see if the .jpeg import error goes away.

Tom Bain
 <mailto:bain at acm.org> bain at acm.org