[Framers] Contents of Framers digest... Why so many

Craig, Alison GLI/CA acraig at greenlightinnovation.com
Mon Oct 25 09:56:29 PDT 2021

I assume most (all) open quickly/immediately because I don't have any irritations about it.

I tried to remove all the tags and Acrobat went away and never came back.

And I did a reinstall of my single-license Acrobat Pro 2017 in early August when we upended IT and all every computer in the company was reimaged.

Alison