[Framers] Error Message Explanation

Spencer Rugaber SpencerRugaber at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 31 10:03:55 PDT 2021

Thanks your collective help, I have finally been able to import and save
the troublesome image file. The secret was to import into GIMP and
export as .GIF. All other intermediate formats I tried (about twenty of
them) failed. I also tried several other tools, including Preview and
Mathematica, which also failed.

Thanks again.

Spencer