[Framers] New Adobe Profiles - Business, Personal

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Sep 23 14:48:00 PDT 2021

Peter Gold says: "On the surface, it seems that it wasn't sufficiently
user-tested before it was implemented" And I say (IMHO): - Adobe SOP! TVB
Tammy Van Boening Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com -----Original Message----- From: Framers On
Behalf Of Peter Gold Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 3:24 PM To: An email
list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software. Subject: Re: [Framers] New
Adobe Profiles - Business, Personal Has anyone posted this to an Adobe bug
list and brought it up with tech/customer support? Even if this is "as
designed" it's a buggy design decision that needs to be revisited and
remedied. On the surface, it seems that it wasn't sufficiently user-tested
before it was implemented. On Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 3:40 PM wrote: > Well, this
was a nail in the coffin for me so to speak . .. not > directly for me but
for one of my clients when recommending the proper > tools to use for a
specific product line of theirs. They too would > need to use Framemaker and
Photoshop and/or Illustrator side by side > and this would absolutely be a
no go for them. Bluntly, how could have > Adobe made such a blunder? It
reeks of amateur hour. So, I just > finished the project proposal that
recommended another set of tools in > their place. I dunno' if they will go
for it, but here's me hoping, > because there were DEFINITE advantages to
the Framemaker approach that > cannot be easily fulfilled w/ the other tool
that I had to recommend > and Adobe loses yet another subscription customer
and the > corresponding revenue. I am glad that I am semi-retired and can
stop > dealing w/ these kinda issues soon. TVB Tammy Van Boening Tammy dot >
vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com www.spectrumwritingllc.com >
Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free. Find out more here: >
> > This message is from the Framers mailing list > > Send messages to
framers at lists.frameusers.com Visit the list's > homepage at
http://www.frameusers.com Archives located at >
http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/ > Subscribe and
unsubscribe at >