[Framers] New Adobe Profiles - Business, Personal

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.com
Fri Sep 24 07:19:43 PDT 2021

I've just caught up with this. Cripes Sue.

Sometimes I think Adobe hates its customers: the Basil Fawlty of the software world. I am heartily glad that age has kept me well away from a subscription model of anything. I cannot offer help (my most current release is Framemaker v12), but I certainly offer sympathy.

Forces should be Mobilised and directed at Adobe Support in No Uncertain Way.

I will now go back to my battle with Fitbit Support...

--
Baker Steve, aka Steve Rickaby BSc MBCS CITP Tel : +44 1 736 810575
Five times World Bread Awards winner: