[Framers] Windows 11 compatibility?

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 27 10:20:30 PDT 2021

Given the huge compatibility problems with Win 11 and existing computers, running Frame on a Win 11 computer it won't be an issue for most of us until we buy/upgrade our current systems.

We just bought our second, high end (though not bleeding edge) computer in May and neither of them will run Win 11 (Win 11 hadn't even been announced and the specs were not available when we chose the parts that went into the custom-built machines).

[ https://www.computerworld.com/article/3631575/how-to-check-if-your-pc-can-run-windows-11.html | https://www.computerworld.com/article/3631575/how-to-check-if-your-pc-can-run-windows-11.html ]

Alison