[Framers] License update

rick at rickquatro.com rick at rickquatro.com
Sat Feb 19 08:38:36 PST 2022

CDW is a reputable company. One thing to check: 2019 was available as a
32-bit or 64-bit program. I am not sure of both shipped in the same box, but
you should get the 64-bit version if you want to take advantage of more
memory, etc. Be aware though, that any existing 32-bit plugins that you
might have will not work with the 64-bit version of FrameMaker. ExtendScript
script should still work (all mine do).