[Framers] Contractors for DITA conversion

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Mon Jan 10 09:53:12 PST 2022

We're looking at a situation where we'll need to convert several older Framemaker guides to DITA and put them into our AEM content management system this year.

Looking to hire one or more contractors for a minimum of 3 months to help with this, but it could go out to 9 months. DITA experience required, AEM a plus.
Looking for recommendations ... or resumes. This can be a remote job, and doesn't have to be US-based.

Also considered would be a company who does conversions, although their cost may be outside our budget, but we can always talk.

Emails for contact, please.

Thx - Carla
cmartinek at zebra.com<mailto:cmartinek at zebra.com>

[Zebra_Logo_Stacked_K_small]
Carla Martinek
Manager, Technical Content Management
Printers and LS Products
ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION

3 Overlook Point
Lincolnshire  IL  60069
T: +1 331 300 0347
cmartinek at zebra.com<mailto:cmartinek at zebra.com>
www.zebra.com<http://www.zebra.com/>

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.