[Framers] FrameMaker manuals available for the cost of shipping

rick at rickquatro.com rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jan 18 12:13:23 PST 2022

>From former list mom, Carol Elkins:

I have the original User Guides for Framemaker 5, 5.5, 6, and 7 that I am
willing to give to anyone who is willing to pay the shipping costs. These
are big, heavy books, and shipping will run about $5/book.

I also have a copy of "Advanced Framemaker" written by Kay Ethier, Robert
Kern, Brad Anderson, and Bernard Aschwanden for Frame 7.1.

This is the manual that explains how to set up autonumbering using the
matrix that Bernard provided in his 2008 presentation. This book sells used
on Amazon for $80 and they won't accept any new listings for it. Again, I'm
willing to give it away for S&H costs.

Please contact her offlist if interested:  celkins at critterhaven.biz
<mailto:celkins at critterhaven.biz>