[Framers] Adobe Support Phone number

Wendy Studinski wstudinski at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 21:35:18 PST 2022

 Yesterday I was trying to reach support for Acrobat products (on hold for over 4 hours and then they hung up without saying anything).
When I called late morning today, the Acrobat Support team answered and helped me resolve the issue.
Luckily, I had no problem getting through to the FrameMaker Support team.
Has anyone else experienced long wait times like that?