[Framers] Adobe Support Phone number

tammyvb spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Jan 26 06:11:22 PST 2022

Unfortunately, this lack of service has nothing to do with location. I have been on hold with Adobe support for egregiously extended periods of time many times in my 25+ years of using Adobe products. Once (and I remember this vividly because of the lurch it left me in) I was in the middle of assistance with a convoluted Acrobat install and right in the middle of the conversation, the phone was automatically disconnected because it was 7 pm Pacific time and Adobe closed at that time come hell or high water. . . Didn’t matter if they were in the middle of a support case or not.

This list saved me. . . I went ballistic on it and had several other users chime in their support and share similar experiences and the next morning, I received a phone call from Adobe directly themselves, but it shouldn’t have reacted  this point in the first place.

I am so sorry that this happened to you. After all these years, doesn’t sound like much has changed.

I am just glad you’re up and running.

TVB

Sent from my iPhone. Blame Steve Jobs for any typos.