[Framers] OT: Icon rework

tammyvb spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Jul 5 13:46:01 PDT 2022

Hey All,

I know that there are some guru graphics out there (I can manage a straight line, barely, with a ruler) and I am in the midst of rebranding an entire manual for a client that was bought out as a wholly owned subsidiary, and therefore, must update all their documentation (marketing, technical, website, etc.) to the new company colors, standards, etc.

I have three very non-descript icons - just black and white, which is my baseline ability- in place in the current User Manual intentionally that were intentionally left this way because I knew that we would be going through this rebranding process. I would like to update these three icons to something that incorporates two of the colors of the parent company, and although I could eventually get that done, the time that I would spend wouldn't be that efficient. I was hoping that someone on this list who likes to also do graphics might be willing to take a quick stab at this and do a quick update. I can describe what I want - they are definitely not big changes - and was hoping that you would be able to quote me time and price.

If you're interested, just email me offlist.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com