[Framers] Cross Reference/Hypertext Question

Craig, Alison GLI/CA acraig at greenlightinnovation.com
Tue Jul 26 11:53:27 PDT 2022

- Win 10
- Unstructured Frame 2020

Is there a way to "attach" a cross reference to text?

By that I mean, can you make a word or phrase into a hypertext link that moves to a defined "somewhere else" in the finished PDF? Similar to how, in Word, you can make "Frame 2000" into a link to the Adobe FrameMaker page?

My actual example is the following, where I want the words "FCI test bench" to resolve to a specific place in the engineering data table in an appendix. Note that in the table, there is nothing that matches the phrase "FCI test bench".

>>NOTE: Customer is responsible for supplying FCI test bench.<<

I'm probably going to smack myself for overlooking something really simple, but I'm pleading age and a heatwave as mitigating factors. ;-)))

Alison

Alison Craig
Technical Writer, Engineering, Greenlight Innovation