[Framers] How to do a Find/Change when the replacement includes a superscript

Tom Beiswenger tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Fri Jun 10 11:18:07 PDT 2022

I have a document that that we are repurposing for a "new" machine. Even though the machine is an improved version of the original, most of the document applies to the new machine. The problem is that marketing decided to give the machine a new name that includes superscript text, as in Machine X500. How do I use Find/Change (we are using FM12) to globally replace "Machine X" with "Machine X500"?

________

Tom Beiswenger
Mgr. IB Technical Documentation Project Manager

Bucher Emhart Glass
Emhart Glass Manufacturing Inc.
74 Kahler Road North, Horseheads, NY 14845, USA
T +1 607 735 2600, D +1 607 735 2551
M + 607 769 4779
bucheremhartglass.com<https://www.bucheremhartglass.com/>

LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/emhart-glass/>