[Framers] FrameMaker to Robohelp Integration

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at xsightlabs.com
Sun Mar 13 00:45:18 PST 2022

HI Robert,
This is also what I've found - linking FM source files to generate the online help.
My team started me off using FM because they wanted PDF deliverables - silicon documentation are hefty books and FM keeps them all wrapped up very nicely and very stable - publishes fine PDFs that can be jointly reviewed easily, so all that is good, and very important for us.
On the other hand, now marketing is thinking about moving to online help.
Since I have the Tech Suite, I have RH included within my tools.
Do you think Webworks would justify its expense, or what advantage would it have, if any over RH 2020?
To be fair, I understand that Adobe revamped RH from scratch, so I'm hoping it can do a fine job (haven't tested it yet, but on the other hand, I haven't used any online tools yet either).
Just checking to see what added advantages you, or if anyone else would like to chime in)  think Webworks has.
Thanks,
Orly Zimmerman
Xsight Labs