[Framers] Acrolinx vs Grammarly

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Mon Mar 21 09:20:21 PDT 2022

Looking for info on comparing Acrolinx and Grammarly, but not finding what I want online.

Does anyone have any resources that might show a feature and usage comparison?

  *   Your company did it already and you can share
  *   Presentation from DitaWorld, STC Conference, etc.

We've got a few people using Grammarly individually, and we've talked to Acrolinx and Grammarly for their business implementations, but neither has provided anything to compare.

Thx
Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.