[Framers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Including a non-breaking hyphen in a variable

Craig, Alison GLI/CA acraig at greenlightinnovation.com
Thu May 12 11:57:49 PDT 2022

My husband was a programmer for years. We still argue about what things **should** be called - he thinks like a programmer, I think like a user!

And in the case of Frame, the original programmers wrote on Sun systems with UNIX, so that leaves some really weird "stuff" for those of us who have always worked in a Windows world (esc JJ, anyone?).

Alison