OT: Acrobat 9.4.2 does save/export all graphic formats
frame at daube.ch
Mon Mar 14 04:13:45 CDT 2011
Obviously i had my glass of wine to early! See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/798630 for the whole
story of my re-re-re-istallation of Acrobat.
* The installation of 9.0 from the TCS2 DVD was OK
* After update to 9.2 my tests displayed correct results for all desired tasks
* After the update to 9.4.2 i obviously did not test thoroughly enough (hence the glass of whine).
System: Windows 7 x64
Later it turned out that 9.4.2 does not save/export graphic formats:
* jpg, jp2 does not save anything, and no error message gives a hint
* doc, rtf save issue error message "Save As failed to process this document. No file has been
* png and tif do not save anything, and no error message gives a hint
* pdf (all flavours), eps and ps are exported correctly
* html (all flavours) export a html file and the image as jpg correctly
* xml table and xml export correctly
* txt (both flavours) are exported correctly
Hence the only method i can get a picture is to export as HTML and through away the HTML... or:
enlarge the picture as much as possible on the screen and take a screen shot.
What is missing in this installation?
During my re-re-re-installtions some Windows updates may have happened.
Any help available in this issue?
Any help available for this issue?
Docu + Design Daube; Schäracher 11; CH-8053 Zürich
Technical documentation & consultancy; On-line and paper
F: +41-44-422 86 25 E: ddd at daube.ch W: www.daube.ch
More information about the framers