This Weeks Sign that FrameMaker is Dead

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Dec 1 06:01:46 PST 2005

It's so clever it must be true. Those people at Adobe and their dastardly evil scheming minds. Next thing you know, they'll announce that they are splitting the product in two parts and selling one to Arbortext for structure and the other to Microsoft as a replacement for Word.

Crafty.

Mike, you are a genius to see through this shallow attempt at making a product viable. We all know (me especially) that Adobe has been planning to end this product since the moment they bought it. At release 5. In the mid 90's. They must just be taking their time, waiting until we don't suspect and then they will pounce. I'll bet the official announcement comes out in early, early April.

:)

To see how crafty they are, check out the home page.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/

Bernard