FM bloat (NO PDF)

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Tue Dec 6 09:44:27 PST 2005

This is good to know! I have worked many times with graphics designers,
but I haven't ever had to print a book myself. At my previous position,
we published HTML and PDF, and I will probably do the same here. For web
images, I use GIF for illustrations and JPG for photos.

Joe

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.