Can't Open a FM File

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 08:27:48 PST 2005

Hi Dominick,

I do not reference my graphics, but this may be a good reason to do
so. Altho having the graphics in the files makes them larger, I also
thought it would be easier to manage the book without a directory of
graphics.

I'd be interested to hear from those of you who reference graphics
about how hard it is (or isn't) to keep track of the graphic files.

Pearl Rosenberg
TeleHealth Services