FrameMaker's irritating habit of jumping pages

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 04:38:16 PST 2005

Framers... FrameMaker 6 has recently developed an irritating habit. When a page that contains an imported graphic is displayed, FrameMaker jumps backwards for several pages immediately after the imported graphic is first displayed.

Does anyone know why this should happen, and how I can prevent it? I am not sure whether it happens with all documents, but it certainly happens with all documents in a specific book.
--
Steve