FrameMaker's irritating habit of jumping pages

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Dec 10 05:21:27 PST 2005

Hi Steve,

This is what I like to call FrameMaker's "Scroll Back Bug". It is a known
bug explained by Adobe at

http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/1a1fe.htm

My automated solution for solving it is my RunaroundNone plugin. It is
Windows only, and I think you are on the Mac. If you have FrameScript for
the Mac, I can write a script that will basically duplicate its
functionality. For details on what needs to be changed in the document, go
to my Plugins page and click the RunaroundNone link. If you have to, you can
save your documents as MIF and fix them in the MIF code.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com