Numbering question on short books that are single files

Kay Ethier, Sales sales at travelthepath.com
Fri Dec 16 11:50:36 PST 2005

Hi Bob:

You don't have to break the book into separate chapters for
chapter/appendix/figure/table numbering.  That can be handled by setting up
the paragraph formats to work together.  Some examples are online at
http://www.travelthepath.com/autonum.html .

The only "have to" reason for breaking into separate files is that you can't
have roman and arabic page numbers within a single file.

If you want me to walk you through some of the paragraph numbering, or
breaking into 2 files in a small book, give me a call.

Hope all is going well with you,

.K.