HTML Exports

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue Dec 20 10:00:55 PST 2005

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:26:29 -0600, Scott White <swhite at alamark.com> wrote:

>"When exporting to HTML and JPEGs are created, my photos appear too
>small (about half the size) compared to the images in the Framemaker
>file. I am using Framemaker 7.1p116 on Windows XP. My photos are
>imported at 300dpi at roughly 1.5 inches by 2 inches. The images are
>scaled down a little in Framemaker to about 1 inch wide. The official
>word from Adobe's website acknowledges this problem and they suggest
>changing the monitor size in preferences before export. That had no
>effect for me."

You can export images in Frame files as GIF, JPEG, PNG, and
several other formats using the Mif2Go demo version's HTML
(or XML) export.  You have full control over the scale at
which images are exported, and you can export both referenced
and embedded images.  The resulting graphics are unaltered
for demo purposes (unlike the HTML text, which is altered).
Of course, it's simplest to have Mif2Go do the whole job, but
when that is not possible, this is a workable alternative.

The current Mif2Go demo can be downloaded from:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

HTH!