HTML Exports

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Dec 20 09:26:29 PST 2005

Folks
I have a client who is using his frame files to drive a web site. He
is saving as html when completed, but his images are too small he
states.
Since I don't work with this aspect of Frame, thought maybe some you
folks would know what he could do. His email:

"When exporting to HTML and JPEGs are created, my photos appear too
small (about half the size) compared to the images in the Framemaker
file. I am using Framemaker 7.1p116 on Windows XP. My photos are
imported at 300dpi at roughly 1.5 inches by 2 inches. The images are
scaled down a little in Framemaker to about 1 inch wide. The official
word from Adobe's website acknowledges this problem and they suggest
changing the monitor size in preferences before export. That had no
effect for me."

These images are imported and copied into document. I tried this here
and I thought my images were fine.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Scott White
Media Production Manager