Framemaker to Apple's Pages

david davidbo at kth.se
Tue Dec 20 15:32:07 PST 2005

At 13.56 +0000 05-12-14, Paul Findon wrote/05-12-14, 13.56 +0000
skrev Paul Findon

>Thanks, Steve. By the way, the FrameMaker for Mac OS X petition is
>almost at 3,300 signatories.
><http://www.petitiononline.com/fmforosx/petition.html>

I believe it would be more efficient to file bugs and requests for
enhancements/send feedback to Apple that they should try to convince
Adobe to revive MacFramemaker. The success rate for online petitions
is quite discouraging, isn't it.

Feedback
<http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback>

Bug reporter
<https://bugreport.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/RadarWeb.woa>
(requires a free ADC account but you should have that anyway)

I have reported back through both these channels. Of course, they
closed the bug report immediately but if enough people bug (!) them,
they will take it into more serious consideration. Since the
bugreport-site requires registration I believe they listen more
carefully to the feedback they receive there.

I wish ourselves good luck:-)