Framemaker to Apple's Pages

david davidbo at kth.se
Wed Dec 21 05:32:27 PST 2005

At 00.32 +0100 05-12-21, david wrote/05-12-21, 00.32 +0100 skrev david

>I have reported back through both these channels. Of course, they
>closed the bug report immediately but if enough people bug (!) them,
>they will take it into more serious consideration. Since the
>bugreport-site requires registration I believe they listen more
>carefully to the feedback they receive there.

I shouldn't have said that they closed the bug. I dug up the reply I
got from them when I 'bug reported' the dismissal of MacFramemaker
and I actually received a nice reply from them even though I wouldn't
hold my breath after just one report:

---------