Framers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Tue Nov 22 14:19:17 PST 2005

At 01:47 PM 11/22/2005, Lightle, Ed (OH) wrote:
>My questions is this: Is there a way to globally update markers in a
>FrameMaker document?  I use FM 6.0.

Welcome to framers. This is a good place for questions. To make it easier,
though, next time, delete all of the messages from the digest except for
the one you're replying to.

As for your question, I'm not exactly sure what you want to do. What kind
of updating do you want to do on the markers? If you can be more specific,
I'm sure we can help you.

martha
--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)