Synchronizing documents in a book

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 09:04:00 PST 2005

Select all the documents in the book at the same time the same way
you'd select files in explorer....highlight the first file, hold down
your shift key, then highlight the last file. They'll all be selected

Then select File -> Import -> Formats, then select the source of the
format. All the files that you've updated in the book are updated
together.

> I have a book with several documents in it: how can
> I say to the different documents that for instance
> one of my paragraph style has changed and make
> it synchronized in all the documents at once? Is master pages
> techniques

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"The word "genius" isn't applicable