OT: RE: Graphics Tool functionality

Rene S. rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:35:26 PST 2005

MessageMaybe I missed something with Irfanview. I found a way to print a
sheet of thumbnails (which ACDSee also does), but I couldn't find a way to
just browse through all the images in a given folder with a full-size or
auto-fit display of the graphic in a pane of Irfanview. ACDSee (at least
versions 5 and later) does this in a way that allows you to have displayed
in one pane all the file properties for all the images in a folder, and then
as you select a file in that list, it displays the graphic in a pane of the
same window. You aren't limited to viewing/printing thumbnails. I've been
looking for any other program that has the browse capabilities, but I
haven't found one yet... unless I'm missing something...?  Not trashing
Irfan, just trying to understand the features. Please do enlighten me.

Rene