FrameMaker Evangelist

RJ Jacquez rjjacquez at mac.com
Wed Apr 5 18:02:31 PDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thank you and I consider myself very fortunate to be back and to be
part of a great FrameMaker team, and in general I believe that this
is a great time to be a FrameMaker user and one of my main goals in
my new job is to promote the product both inside and outside the Adobe.

Sincerely,

RJ Jacquez
Sr. FrameMaker Evangelist
Adobe Systems