FrameMaker Evangelist

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Wed Apr 5 22:43:20 PDT 2006

On 6 Apr 2006, at 10:02, RJ Jacquez wrote:\

> Thank you and I consider myself very fortunate to be back and to be
> part of a great FrameMaker team, and in general I believe that this is
> a great time to be a FrameMaker user and one of my main goals in my
> new job is to promote the product both inside and outside the Adobe.

I have to disagree with you there, RJ.

For me, 1990 through 2003 was the most enjoyable time as a FrameMaker
user. The first two years on NeXT FrameMaker; the remaining on Mac
FrameMaker.

Since Adobe killed Mac FrameMaker, it's been the most frustrating and
depressing computing experience I can remember.

Good luck in your new job, btw.

Paul