FrameMaker Evangelist

Bill Briggs web at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Apr 6 10:11:21 PDT 2006

At 6:02 PM -0700 4/5/06, RJ Jacquez wrote:
> in general I believe that this is a great time to be a FrameMaker user

 I'm surprised that a Mac user can say such a thing with a straight face. I've got 13 years worth of FrameMaker collateral on my Mac and it's a profoundly unpleasant time to be a FrameMaker user. Yeah, it works, but with the end in sight it's almost painful to create new documents with it. The lack of an OS X version of FrameMaker is the most annoying computing issue I've had in more than a decade.

 - web