OT: Translation Services

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Apr 12 08:37:20 PDT 2006

Hey guys,

We are looking for a translation house to translate some of our docs
into Japanese and Korean. Who do you guys use? If any of you are
really happy with your translation company, please email me privately
with the company name and your contact's information.

We need to get at least three competitive quotes before we can pick a
company and get a sign-off on a PO.

If you want, we will mention your name as the reference when we call
them.

We also don't care where in the world the company is located.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.