Including Acrobat Reader on Manual CD-ROM

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Apr 12 21:32:25 PDT 2006

If there's no information on running Reader from a CD-ROM on the
Adobe site, and it's not mentioned in the license, and no mention
especially in the distribution requirements, it's a good bet that
Adobe doesn't want their product to be distributed this way, even if
it runs. Although Reader is free, it's not without licence
requirements.

HTH

________________
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

Dave asked:

>  >> I spent some time searching Adobe's Web site, but
>  >> didn't find any information on a version of Acrobat Reader that runs
>  >> directly from the CD-ROM. If anyone is aware of where I can find this
>  >> information on Adobe's site, would you please send me the URL.
>  >>
>  >> Thanks in advance,
>  >>
>  >> Dave Bills