Including Acrobat Reader on Manual CD-ROM

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 21:39:35 PDT 2006

When I installed Reader on the CD as I described previously, I called Adobe and asked if it was ok to do it that way.  I was assured that it was fine.  All they wanted was to make sure that we did not change any of their files.  But again, that was several years ago.  It's probably a good idea to call Adobe and ask.

Diane