Runnning Windows on Mac news

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 13 15:58:20 PDT 2006

The NY Times had an article today about Parallels Workstation, a beta
software that allows you to run OS X and Windows (any version, not just
XP) simultaneously on an intel-powered Mac. You don't have to reboot
when you switch. You can copy/paste between systems. You have to
"network" them to share files. The free download is available at
http://www.parallels.com/.

This sounds like the most acceptable solution for the "I don't wanna
buy a PC just to run FrameMaker" folks (of which I am one, although I
already have both a Mac and a PC).

Pat Christenson