Runnning Windows on Mac news

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Fri Apr 14 07:34:46 PDT 2006

I just watched someone here at the office run Parallels and switch between
OS X and Windows.  It looked pretty slick, especially with the copy and
paste support between the two Operating Systems.

He said setup was pretty painless and unbelievably fast.  He was running
Win2003 and OS X on a Powerbook Pro (dual core).

I only witnessed, and didn't have time to work with, anything myself...but
it seemed to be very fast in both operating systems.  Of course, I wouldn't
want to run Photoshop in Windows and Final Cut in OS X at the same time...
;P

Pretty slick and impressive nonetheless.

-Michael